My official PhD award letter arrived last week on July 2; Thursday 17th is my graduation ceremony at the University of Salford and today I accepted the offer of a full-time permanent lectureship at Bournemouth University. I am obviously thrilled to be joining one of the biggest Media Schools in the UK and it feels […]
Search This Site
Early Career Researcher
Another year in the life of an early career researcherDecember 3, 2016
A year in the Life of an Early Career ResearcherAugust 14, 2015
Using Conceptual Frameworks in Qualitative ResearchFebruary 14, 2015
Qualitative data analysisApril 25, 2013
Inductive and deductive approaches to researchMarch 17, 2013
Methods and methodologyMay 13, 2011
Top 5 Most Read Articles
Top 5 Most Commented Articles
- Deborah Gabriel said Hi Piu, spot on regarding the simple difference...
- Deborah Gabriel said Hi Rowley, A big congrats for your return to aca...
- piu said Hi Deborah, Very beautiful site.. with nice GUI a...
- Rowley said Thanks Deborah. As a first year DProf student re...
- kamal said Thanks. It is so useful. Best Regards....